Meet: Elizabeth, Meghan, and Larisa!!
Elizabeth blogs at On Tap for Today and loves sharing her passion for a fun-loving, inspired lifestyle. She recently left her career as a non-profit executive to be at home with her daughter (and has a son on the way!). She enjoys outdoor bootcamp, yoga and running and has completed two marathons. She lives in Boston.
Get Social with Elizabeth:
- Blog: ontapfortoday.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/elizabethev
- Instagram: instagram.com/elizabethev
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/elizabethev
- Facebook: facebook.com/ontapfortoday
Favorite BAMR Band: Black Glitzy!
I’m a wife, mom of two amazing kids Lilly and Cole and runner. I am a huge Baltimore Ravens fan and enjoy watching the Ohio State Buckeyes play too. I work with children with Autism and other developmental disabilities and enjoy hanging out with my girlfriends. I’m a huge fan of Instagrama love creating silly hashtags. Oh and I’m obsessed with @Bamrbands if I’m not wearing one its a weird day!
Get Social with Meghan:
- Instagram: Instagram.com/megroach0628
- Twitter: Twitter.com/megroach0628
Favorite BAMR Band: 7/8: Any chevron 5/8: black arrows 1.5: purple quatrefoil
I am a mom, runner, boot camp coach and fitness blogger. My passion has always been in the fitness world but when I am not coaching I work as an Executive Assistant for a Private Foundation. I love spending time with my husband and my 2 year old little boy. We love spending time at the park, running together on the weekends (pushing a 2 year old in the B.O.B is a great workout!) and taking the dogs for walks.
Get Social with Larissa:
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/strongandbeautifulfitness
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/strongandbeautifulfitness
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/sandbfitness
Favorite BAMR Band: My thick gray chevron!